So, in the last chapter, we finally get to see the heroes say their goodbyes to their parents or loved ones. It indicates that they are preparing for the series’ last showdown. It is without a doubt, going to be a lot more fascinating. The students are currently 30 kilometres away from UA, at the Makeshift Fortress: Troy facility. Deku thanks Uraraka for siding with him at the end of the chapter.
The tale is becoming increasingly exciting, and it appears that the action will be approaching us shortly. Let’s go on to the next chapter in the series, which is My Hero Academia Chapter 343. We’ve added information like the official publication date and a link to where you can read it.
Chapter 343 of Boku no My Hero Academia
Let’s not forget that My Hero Academia is without a doubt one of the greatest continuing manga series ever created. As we all know, My Hero Academia is coming to an end. As a result, fans are more invested than ever in the series. My Hero Academia’s Chapter 342 is going to be spectacular.
When will the next chapter be released, though? Is it possible that this will be rescheduled as well? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. So, hello there, in this post, we’ll talk about My Hero Academia’s forthcoming chapter, MHA Chapter 343 of My Hero Academia.
When will MHA Chapter 343 be released?
Now, according to the official facts we obtained, BNHA aka My Hero Academia Chapter 343 will be released on February 13th, 2022. So, here’s the latest information on the MHA Chapter 343 Release Date:
- 7 a.m. Pacific Time
- 9 a.m. (Central)
- 10 a.m. Eastern Time
- 3 p.m. in the United Kingdom
- 4 p.m. European Time
- 8.30 p.m. in India
- 11 p.m. in the Philippines
- 12 a.m. in Japan
Spoilers for BNHA Chapter 343
- The title of BNHA Chapter 343 or My Hero Academia Chapter 343 is “Let you Down,” according to the information we have. All For One begins to claim that lies don’t bother him since he borrowed a unique quirk from a guy years ago that permits him to detect dishonesty when within the cave in MHA 343.
- One of that man’s descendants currently works for All Might after becoming a victim of All For One. The next day, All For One receives a call from Aoyama’s mother, who informs him that her son can bring the Macallan he has asked the next day.
- When the call is ended, All For One realises there were no lies revealed.
- Deku, on the other hand, goes looking for Aoyama while carrying a cellphone, and when he spots him, he thanks him for stopping by.
- Deku is puzzled at this moment since he imagined Aoyama was behind bars.
- As a consequence, Aoyama tells Deku about his escape from prison.
- Deku turns around and heads back to his friends to break the news, but Aoyama stops him and asks if he wants to know what All For One’s actual plan is.
- As a result, Aoyama warns Deku that if Japan is destroyed, the value of its national currency will plummet, and many businesses would fail. Furthermore, there will be widespread societal discontent, resulting in an increase in the number of villains. Other nations will focus on themselves and stop assisting Japan in such a situation. And once that happens, All For One will be able to provide customers with a wide range of materials tailored to their specific needs.
- When Deku hears this, he warns her that it’s too early to make such a grave forecast since everyone will abandon All For One.
- At that time, Aoyama apologizes to Deku and says, through tears, that he still wants to protect his parents from him.
- All For One appears behind him a few seconds later and compliments him on his behavior.
- All For One then asks Aoyama whether his parents were aware of his plan, to which he answers that they were and that they also assured him that they would be content in the world that All For One will create.
- With a rapid airwave, All For One deflects the hit. After that, he refers to Aoyama as a knucklehead.
- Seconds later, Deku informs Aoyama that his performance was extraordinarily sincere, and he says that it was the only way to mislead All For One.
- Aoyama shouts at All For One, still frightened, telling him that he will confront him and defend the parents from him.
- And All For One is perplexed by Aoyama’s behavior since he couldn’t detect that he was lying when he spoke with Aoyama’s mother.
- Then, rather than seeking an answer, All For One focuses on the fact that he is the one in command of One For All. He then takes off his jacket and prepares to fight.
- A bevy of antagonists arrives at that moment. When everything looks to be hopeless, a little doorway forms, through which numerous heroes emerge.
- A titanic battle between heroes and evil is about to begin.
What Should I Read?
Viz Media has all of the most recent chapters, including Boku No Hero Academia Chapter 343. Aside from that, this is the finest place to read all of the most recent manga chapters for free online. Furthermore, the staff and creators of all of our favorite manga are supported by this site. The usage of unauthorized and illicit manga reading platforms is strongly condemned. As it is a weekly shonen hop manga, a new chapter is scheduled to be released every week.