From Google to Facebook to Amazon to YouTube to Netflix, the use of keywords or search phrases is enormously crucial. Keywords tell about the user interest knowing which is necessary for businesses. Your business can incorporate efficient targeting through effective keyword research.
Different SEO services use a different approach to using keywords. This article explains how useful keywords usage can be for a business. Continue reading if you need more details.
Internet Is Insanely Big
The size of the internet has always been growing since 1991. According to WorldWideWebSize.com, there are more than 5.4 billion pages on the internet as of today (Tuesday, 18 August 2020). It is estimated that most of these pages have something useful for internet users. Every day, people turn to the internet to find an answer, products, services, details, or other items.
Role Keywords in Online Search
To find the thing they want, they mostly use search engines such as Bing, Yahoo, and Google. When they open a search engine, they will have to describe what they want. The word or phrase people use to find something is known as a keyword or a search phrase. Search engines sell ad spots to individuals and businesses to monetize search engine result pages or portions of third party websites.
Search Phrases and Business Opportunity
Internet search mostly starts with a search phrase or a keyword. People type billions of keyword every day in search engines, social networking platforms, and other websites.
New trends have arrived but the volume of online searches is growing constantly. One of the biggest disruptors is voice Search that people perform from a mobile device.
Both desktop search and mobile search represent user intent. Mean to say, if a person has searched “blue sneakers for sale,” chances are that person wants to buy blue sneakers.
As a business, you always have to use the most relevant keywords. It is also important to list down negative keywords and avoid using them. It is better to use variations or LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing) of keywords.
7 Keyword Search Tools To Try
Many online tools promise to find you the keywords related to any word you type in those tools. Though all tools are here to help in some way some of the available options are more effective than the others. I have shortlisted the seven most useful tools for keyword research. Here are some details:
Jaaxy: This tool comes with valuable comprehensive details. This tool provides a detailed list of keywords when you search in it. Among the options in this list, it is the least known tool.
SEMrush: This is a well-known keyword research tool in the SEO community. This online tool provides a lot of details about websites. You can use it for free but the paid version has more features.
- Ubersuggest: You might have heard or read about one of the most revered internet marketing guru Neil Patel. Ubersuggest is a tool introduced by Neil Patel. It is quite useful.
- AnswerThePublic: It is a great place to start looking for keywords, especially if you’re new to the world of SEO. By using AnswerThePublic, you can have an amazing visualization of the results.
- Moz Keyword Explorer: Moz is one of the leading players when it comes to talking about search engine optimization. Since, 2004, Moz is providing a number of SEO services including keyword research.
- Ahrefs Keyword Explorer: It is one of the most famous tools for keyword and backlinks research. SEO professionals use these paid tools for thorough keyword research and insightful SEO analysis.
- Google’s Keyword Planner: Perhaps, Keyword Planner from Google Ads is the most used tool for keyword research all over the world. It is free for people with a Gmail account of those that are ready to register.
The End Results
You have read how important role keywords play in search engine optimization and online business promotion. In the end, we can say that the correct use of keywords can help you a lot.
Are you ready to do it? You can take help from SEO services or SEO experts if you do not know how to do keyword research or if you do not have enough time to do keyword research.
What do you think about this post? Did you like it? Do share your feedback about this article in the comments below. I wish you all the best with your keyword research goals.