How Can You Create a Customized SEO Strategy?
In the past, all SEO strategies were standardized. But search engines updated their algorithms continuously, and SEO experts continued to improve their SEO methods. Nowadays, those methods used in the past are no longer useful, and they are obsolete. Most agencies offer customized SEO services now. Every technique used needs to take into consideration the site. And because every site is different, the strategies are different as well.
If you are going to use standard methods, then you will get no results. You will only lose your time and effort. Also, if you want to use the services of an SEO agency, then make sure that they customize their strategies. Otherwise, you will lose your investment. Many factors influence the end strategy that your website needs.
- Keywords. There are many keywords in every industry. But there are only a few that have a high number of searches. In the past, all the sites fought for these keywords. But with the rise in competition, this is no longer possible. Your online business needs customized SEO that can adapt to your site. And you can choose the keywords for which it will be able to get satisfactory results. For example, a new website will not be able to reach the top positions in search results for the best keywords. Why? Because it will compete against those giants in the industry, and it will have no advantages.
- Niche. In every niche, there are sub-niches. For example, in the cloth niche, a t-shirt shop will be categorized in the t-shirt cloth sub-niche. So, the SEO strategy needs customization for the sub-niche. Doing this will make the site more competitive, and it will be easier to get better ranks. Without focusing on the sub-niche, the shop will have to compete against all the cloth shops instead of only t-shirt ones. And it will be much harder to reach the top with that method.
- Goal. The goal of the site is essential, and it will determine the focus of the strategy. For example, if the site is a blog, then the focus will be on creating high-quality articles for the site’s visitors. If it is a retail shop, then it will focus more on product description, product placements, and less on the content used on the rest of the site. A site can have more goals, but it is better to focus on one, and after it accomplishes the first one, it can diversify in other directions.
- Competitors. A strategy that does not take into consideration the competitors is not a good strategy. For this reason, most SEO agencies include competitors’ research in the SEO plans. The more you know your competition, the higher your winning chances are. Even if you must compete against larger companies, but if you know their weak points, you will still have a small chance to win against them. But you must be able to make use of the weak points.
- Brand. Branding is essential for any business. After a certain level, a brand can increase the price of a product by itself. SEO is a marketing method, and it must include branding in its techniques. For example, a blog must be trustworthy, and the strategy must use articles based on facts that can be verified easily. Doing this will increase the trust of the site’s visitors, and they will see the brand of the blog as trustworthy. And when they will need products or services like yours, then you will be their first choice even if your prices may be higher.
The Difference Between a Customized SEO Strategy and Regular Ones!
Many consider that customized SEO is no different from normal methods. But there are many differences between them. In the beginning, you cannot see these differences, but in the long-term, they become more and more visible. To be able to understand them, you need to know how a regular strategy looks. SEO is a vast industry, and you can group it into three parts.
- Technical part. It consists of the functionality of your website. The most used regular strategy takes care of three main components. The functionality of the addresses, the loading speed of the webpage, and the compatibility with the mobile devices. A customized strategy will also consider the behavior of your site’s visitors and try to make the site more accessible for them. Most of the time, SEO agencies will only offer suggestions for this part, and you need to make all the modifications. Why? Because most webmasters will not allow direct access to the site’s structure.
- On-site part. This part includes all the content of your website. A regular strategy will verify the quality of the content and continue to produce high-quality content for your website. On the other hand, customized SEO also includes some of the points mentioned above. For example, branding methods will be included in the content to ensure that your brand image grows.
- Off-site part. The difference in this part is the most obvious, and the results produced by the two alternatives differ enormously. A regular strategy based on guest posting will only look for sites where to post articles and create backlinks to your site. But custom SEO services will not search for any website. It will look only for the ones in the same sub-niche. The articles are also made on the same principles as the ones on your website.
As you can see, there are massive differences between these two alternatives. But also, the effort needed to create a customized strategy is much higher. So, if you want to use this type of service, then you should expect to pay more than regular services. But do not worry, there are many strategies that you will get from using the customized services.
The Benefits That You Site Gets from Customized SEO!
You may wonder if the benefits that you can gain from customized SEO are worth the extra effort or money invested? The answer is yes, the benefits are many, and your profits will be much higher.
- Reputation. Unfortunately, many entrepreneurs do not understand the importance of reputation in the online market. The competition is much higher, and if you do not have a good reputation, then you will not be able to enter the contest with the big players. Also, it is much harder to maintain a good reputation on the internet. Why? Because even the smallest mistake has a high chance of making you lose it. So, customized articles need to include facts, real data, and have a positive attitude. But the reputation that you will gain will make the overall growth of your business much smoother.
- Faster results. One of the direct advantages is the speed of your site’s rise in ranks. In comparison with a regular strategy, you will be able to reach the top at least two times faster. Do not think that this is not important. Think a little about it. If you raise your ranks a week faster, then you will get a higher amount of benefits a week faster as well. This difference will compound in time, and the growth of your online business will be swift like a rocket. Why would you want to waste a lot of time when you have the choice not to do so?
- Better quality. Quality is the focus of businesses that have long-term goals. Those companies that only want to make money fast will not focus so much on the quality. Even if some problems may appear in the future, they do not care because they already made enough money. But for long-term goals, quality is essential. With customized services, the quality of your site will be topnotch, and you will be able to avoid a lot of potential problems in the future. With a regular strategy, you will have to modify your site in the future to grow your quality.
- Long-term economy. You may not expect this benefit, but in the long run, customized SEO is much cheaper than the normal method. How so? Well, if you reach the top in half the time, then you can invest a lot less in SEO because you only need to keep your ranks. So, the money you pay extra in the beginning will be saved in the future, and you will save even more than the extra costs that you pay now. But are you willing to invest a little more now for the future?
- Long-term returns. You probably already guessed it. Yes, the returns will be massive, and your business will make a lot of money in the future, but only in the long-term. In the beginning, the differences will not be big. But they will slowly accumulate, and the disparity will grow exponentially. In a few years, you would have obtained more than ten times the returns of using a regular SEO strategy. So, all you have to do is to find a reliable SEO agency that offers customized services.