Do you still use a high-Resolution DSLR for clicking pictures and capturing beloved moments? Well with the development of smartphone technology, now everyone is a photographer. But to get that one perfect picture will end up taking hundreds of clicks.
Despite the high-resolution camera in our phones, we still need the bestphoto editing software to edit and groom our dull pictures and make them social media suitable. Mac photo editing apps help you to fix and edit your pictures according to your taste and likes.
If you are finding a professional photo editing tool to add color to your dull pictures and make them pleasing then study our list of best mac photo editing apps. Here you will learn How to Edit Photos on Your Mac to improve the overall quality of pictures of your memorable moments.
Luckily, the market is full of options but to help you pick the best tool, here we have a well-researched list of some of the best photo editing apps and software for mac. Read forward to find out the best option according to your needs.
Best Mac Photo Editing Apps in 2020
1. Adobe Photoshop:
It is the best photo editing apps for Mac and Windows devices. It is undoubtedly the most beloved tool and commonly known as a synonym to photo editing software.
It has bundles of features and benefits and is highly popular amongst the fraternity of artists, photographers, designers, and illustrators. For the beginners, it is specifically built to suit the demanded requirements of professionals. The key features of this amazing tool are listed below
- It comes with incredible retouching capabilities and cloning.
- It can polish your dull images in seconds including the large size images.
- It includes a great list of selection and masking tools.
- Adobe Photoshop can support images of multiple formats including PNG, JPG, GIF, and many more.
- With this incredible tool, you get access to almost 360 editing tools and map support for HEIF files.
- It uses a non-destructive editing mechanism to enhance the overall appearance and look of your images.
2. Skylum Luminar 4
Skylum Luminar 4 is known for its array of best filters and HDR, Skylum luminaire 4 deserves a high place on our list of best photo editing apps. Because of its affordable pricing structure and image editing proficiency, it has gained massive popularity in the last few years.
Skylum luminaire 4 is a perfect mixture of the features of both Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom. Some of the key features of this are:
- For better user experience it offers 24/7 sales and technical support.
- It is powered with fast editing tools and functionalities.
- Loaded with an array of adjustment masks and layers.
- With its clever editing shortcuts and capabilities, you can effortlessly manage your photographs.
- It comes with multiple viewing options including a single image view, filmstrip view, and gallery view.
- Sun rays, AI-powered sky enhancers, and accidental AI are few of its other offerings.
3. Adobe Lightroom
If you are finding an online Mac photo editing app, then Adobe Lightroom can be a good choice to start with. With its cutting edge technology and other features, it has become a great choice in the world of photo editing software. It is a cloud-based tool.
It comes with easy to use features. Furthermore, its interface is quite user-friendly and simple to use.
- Lightroom can easily sync with several devices.
- It comes with customizable sliders along with brush adjustment tools and gradients.
- You also get access to multiple preset filters and professional filters with it.
- Fixing tools, lens-based correction capabilities, and blurring tools are few of its other offerings.
- Manage your gallery more efficiently with its face detection feature.
If your searching for the best application for mac photo editing is still continuing then Canva can help you out. It’s a great tool for designing photo templates for both business and personal use. It is a clean interface and easy to use editing tools and graphics.
This application is used to add various fonts and graphics to your dull images and make them post publically.
- Works well on both computer system and smartphones,
- It comes with image cropping, image straightening features along with a speech bubble maker.
- It is packed with a massive library of graphic designs and images and also supports cloud storage.
- With Canva you get access to over 8000+ photo templates, icons, photos and pre-designed cards to create visually stunning content.
The very next on our list is Vsco. Its advanced effects and stylish photo editing abilities make it famous amongst the ocean of professional photographers.
Add life to your dull images with the help of its preset filters. Furthermore, Highlights, white balance, exposure are few of its editing tools, you can adjust the color, exposure, and sharpness of your images.
In the professional world of photography with photo editing apps and software, every Mac photo editing tool has unique features.
With the help of our list of the five best tools, you can choose for yourself depending on your need, photography skills, budget, and preferences.